- CrackBerry User
- 41 Posts
BlackBerry Travel - Download trip with Amadeus booking code?
I do hope your Christmas was relaxed and peaceful. Now, "between the years" we often try something new. In my case, it is BlackBerry Travel (BBT).
Today, I had the issue to import a trip into BBT which only had an Amadeus booking code.
Unfortunately, I do not have an email with the itinerary. That would have been easy: forward it to email@example.com (IT-policy blocks the inbox scan).
I only have a printout, a PDF and the booking code. Using this code, you could download the itinerary from CheckMyTrip (www or CheckMyTrip mobile companion), but I did not find that option in BBT :-(
My workaround was to use the mobile companion to download the trip and then send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org containing a URL to the trip's information from checkmytrip. That was enough for BBT to do the add/update.
But: I find this workaround quite annoying. Does anyone know about another way to easily import a trip with an Amadeus code into BBT?
- By Arpad Kovacs in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2010, 08:57 PM
- By Arpad Kovacs in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2010, 08:57 PM
- By Bajanbastard in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2009, 06:50 PM
- By sk8rx2 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2009, 09:28 PM
- By dejaethan in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2009, 06:24 PM