Anyone else having problems with Blackberry Travel? It seems they have gotten worse recently. I had a paid subscription but cancelled it because of the complete lack of support. I book lots of travel and am having constant problems I didn't have in the past. Flights I didn't book are showing up, different trips are being combined, bizarre destinations show up for no apparent reason as the name of the trip.
    I contacted Blackberry and they responded with a Problem Ticket and cancelled it the next day. I called Worldmate and they said they had nothing to do with BBT. Clueless!
    I cancelled my subscription. Why pay for incomptence?
    07-18-12 09:13 AM
    I use Blackberry Travel all the time. When combined with Blackberry Traffic I navigate easily through my business trips with none of the issues you report. It is particularly useful when connecting flights are delayed; very nice to get the notice as soon as i turn the phone back on.
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 07-18-12 at 10:43 AM.
    07-18-12 10:41 AM
    I was never aware of any subscription for BB Travel. Like QB said, I use it whenever I travel and it always works great.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-18-12 10:49 AM
    PAID SUBSCRIPTION? I always thought this was a FREE app. I had it for some time, but then, I deleted it for the reason that it might have been draining the battery more than necessary. But for the several times that i re-installed it, it was always free. And for the several times that I used it, it always performed as it should.

Well, I'm sure the OP just confused BB Travel app with something else....
    07-19-12 07:46 AM
    I used it when it was Worldmate and it worked fine, it went downhill after the switch to Blackberry Travel and I removed it. The biggest problem I had with it was it would not track multiple trips on the same day. If I had employees or family flying on the same day or to the same destination it would update them all to one trip. Multiple calls to support could not solve the problem.
    07-19-12 07:59 AM
    I like the app but wasn't aware there was a paid subscription to it?
    07-19-12 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD