hi guys , is the first time that write in the forum but i follow the website and i think that is super !!!!

i explain my problem...

i lived in italy but actually i live in Dubai where the app bb travel is not supported ! i use a lot this app and i wud like to ask if someone can give me the Jad file to do the update! i use ubuntu on my pc so i cannot use any program to install it!

thks!!!
    01-25-12 08:28 AM
    nobody can help me?
    01-28-12 01:17 PM
    Search is your friend: forums.crackberry.com/native-apps-f152/bb-travel-jad-ota-670154/

To summarise: rroyy.com/ota/

Hope that's what you were looking for.
    01-28-12 02:20 PM
    yes , it is thanks!!! but when i try to install the file .jad i have "907 invalid code" what i have to do?
    01-30-12 03:40 AM
    Make sure you are visiting the link to the jad file in your blackberry browser. The .jad file is a metafile which describes the .cod file (the actual application). You can not install by simply copying the jad file to your BlackBerry.

That being said if you already were visiting the link to the jad file on your BlackBerry then I�m not sure of the solution.
    luca1337 likes this.
    01-30-12 08:39 AM
    You can not install by simply copying the jad file to your BlackBerry.
    You can use a program like BBSAK to install it.

BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife
    01-30-12 10:16 AM
    i use ubuntu on my pc so i cannot use any program to install it!
    The OP is using linux and AFAIK BBSAK is Windows only.

I did find and test a workaround though:

install barry by running the following in terminal (Ctrl-Alt-T)
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install barry-util
    download this archive of OS6 BlackberryTravel cods I extracted for you to your Desktop:

2shared.com/file/b7oHX8pm/BlackberryTraveltar.html

change directory in to the Desktop folder
    Code:
    cd Desktop
    extract the archive with the following
    Code:
    gunzip -c BlackberryTravel.tar.gz | tar xopf -
    change directory to the Blackberry_Travel folder you just created
    Code:
    cd Blackberry_Travel
    load all the cods on to your device using the bash script I included in the archive (replace yourBBpassword with your actual password!)
    Code:
    sh loadCods.sh yourBBpassword
    sit back and enjoy using linux (but you may have some probs because barry is really buggy)

Tested on Ubuntu 10.04 and my BB.
    01-30-12 12:38 PM
    Make sure you are visiting the link to the jad file in your blackberry browser. The .jad file is a metafile which describes the .cod file (the actual application). You can not install by simply copying the jad file to your BlackBerry.

That being said if you already were visiting the link to the jad file on your BlackBerry then I�m not sure of the solution.

U R a GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THKS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
    01-30-12 01:37 PM
    Thanks so much
    02-05-12 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD