I am curious if there are any good weather applications for the Blackberry Storm and where to download them
    02-01-09 01:25 PM
    02-01-09 01:30 PM
    Look in the Storm third party app sub forum. if you go to mobile.blackberry.com and click on weather there are a few apps there too. but take a look at the 3rd party apps sub forum for info. Do a search also for Storm weather apps. Search is your friend.
    02-01-09 01:30 PM
    I am curious if there are any good weather applications for the Blackberry Storm and where to download them
    Hey Punji.
    Welcome to Crackberry!

While you are here you SHOULD peruse the forums.
    Most notably of these forums is the 3rd party app threads located at the VERY TOP OF THE BB STORM SECTION!!!!

So to recap, put forth some effort. I mean what you seek is right in front of your nose, man. Sheesh.
    02-01-09 02:33 PM
    You can also google
    02-01-09 02:56 PM
    You could also read a little bit...and/or search..
    02-01-09 03:02 PM
    Welcome to CB! I hate to welcome you with this firm request, but please do indeed learn how to search/surf the forum. Many of the CB experts will be wary to answer your question if it is one that has been answered countless times before.

Friendly warning! But again, welcome!! You have made one of the best decisions available for your BlackBerry.
    02-01-09 03:06 PM
    Oh my god this forum is so snobby lol. One wishes to inform thou... Lmao

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 03:38 PM
    Look in the Storm third party app sub forum. if you go to mobile.blackberry.com and click on weather there are a few apps there too. but take a look at the 3rd party apps sub forum for info. Do a search also for Storm weather apps. Search is your friend.
    I agree, got to do a search first! There are so many threads concerning this topic.

02-02-09 06:31 AM
    Viigo is the best of all

02-02-09 08:43 AM
    Funny how some of you guys take it so personally if somebody asks a question that was addressed before.

02-02-09 08:46 AM
    LOL that is funny! SOME people will put forth the effort to post 5 times and tell this person to search, but make no effort to really help. I mean I'm sure the person can read and got it on the first request to search..........give them a chance........they have 1 post.
    Last edited by Lancerman; 02-02-09 at 09:10 AM.
    02-02-09 09:07 AM
    Funny how some of you guys take it so personally if somebody asks a question that was addressed before.

So I guess you do not like to try and get people to think for themselves and to let them get hand fed easy to find information? Not to bash just wondering? If a question is addressed before and it is on the first page of the sub forum they are asking about what do you think?

If my 4 year old son asks where is cup of milk is and it is sitting on the table in front of him. My reply to him would be to look and find it.

I find it funny how so many people come out of the shadows to say some snide comment on telling someone to search for it. Why cant people help enable others to think and learn how to search? Why enable them to wait to be hand fed like little new born baby birds waiting to be fed at the nest?

Sorry to go off topic on this but this is why there are so many repeat threads. We are called stuffy or snobby cause we want others to think.
    If you can figure out how to register on a forum to post why not go a step further and figure out how to read and search?

Just incase your cant find a thread with a ton of wallpaper here you go.

Also here is a simple search result using "Storm Wallpaper"
    Last edited by ainvar; 02-02-09 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Added one extra link to show there is nothing wrong with searching
    02-02-09 09:11 AM
    Also there is this awesome site called stormgrounds

BlackBerry Storm Wallpaper | Backgrounds | Images | StormGrounds.com
    02-02-09 09:23 AM
    tip of the hat to ainvar. +1.

his reasoning is the exact same as mine. find information for yourself. I hear the experience is really liberating.
    02-02-09 09:26 AM
    So I guess you do not like to try and get people to think for themselves and to let them get hand fed easy to find information? Not to bash just wondering? If a question is addressed before and it is on the first page of the sub forum they are asking about what do you think?

If my 4 year old son asks where is cup of milk is and it is sitting on the table in front of him. My reply to him would be to look and find it.

I find it funny how so many people come out of the shadows to say some snide comment on telling someone to search for it. Why cant people help enable others to think and learn how to search? Why enable them to wait to be hand fed like little new born baby birds waiting to be fed at the nest?

Sorry to go off topic on this but this is why there are so many repeat threads. We are called stuffy or snobby cause we want others to think.
    If you can figure out how to register on a forum to post why not go a step further and figure out how to read and search?

Just incase your cant find a thread with a ton of wallpaper here you go.

Also here is a simple search result using "Storm Wallpaper"

Yep.......
    02-02-09 09:29 AM
    Holy cow, guys. does EVERYONE have to just go and tell this guy to search? that's no better than everyone posting repeat threads.

obviously, this person is a newbie, as they have 1 post. and after 2 pages of bashings for not searching, it's likely he wont have any more, you've scared him off.

yes we want people to search. newbies need a bit of a pass, though. perhaps they have never used a forum before.

it would have been just as easy to say"

Welcome to crackberry!

There are is at least one dedicated weather app, which is Weather Bug. There are also launchers available for other sites, like the Weather Channel. If you use the search tool on the forum, you can find plenty of info on these programs.

---

that's all it takes. the idea is to HELP people here on crackberry. how are we going to help grow the community with negative and bashing responses???
    02-02-09 10:20 AM
    +1 on that! there were 20 people willing to continue a thread that was already created just tell him to search. why it could have been over on the second post. stop bumping the thread then people if you want him to search
    02-02-09 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD