Has anybody got the StormSlider link to work?
    I installed it... it seems like a pretty pointless app. Only works if you click the icon. I haven't figured out a way to have it engage for the actual BB Lock.
    03-06-09 12:05 AM
    I installed it... it seems like a pretty pointless app. Only works if you click the icon. I haven't figured out a way to have it engage for the actual BB Lock.
    thanks for the heads up
    saved me some time and memory...
    03-06-09 12:16 AM
    how can i do this using m pc???? please help
    03-06-09 12:26 AM
    Hey, quick question. When I view this link from my storm I cant see the app links. Its like all the links just didnt load. The first post has just the "last edited" comment in it.

Anyone know why?
    I'm having this same problem...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 02:16 AM
    i got the storm, when i come to this page on my storm then click a link it says http error 503 service unavailable the server is currently unable to handle your request due to temporary overloading or maintenane of the server. please try loading a different page

other pages work except when i try to go to apps and stormgrounds

can anyone help
    03-06-09 04:09 AM
    i downloaded mini opera and the storm slider link works there, but then when i click the download button mini opera closes then black berry browser opens and says 503 error again
    Last edited by chrisdorowsky; 03-06-09 at 04:46 AM.
    03-06-09 04:42 AM
    Can someome recommend a good calendar app. The one that comes with my storm is awful. You can't write down any appoints after 5 or 6. Also, I am having trouble setting the time with just clicking.
    03-06-09 09:00 AM
    Hey one of my buddy's has a storm and i thought i seen someone post a link for an app that silences the shutter sound? Can someone post the link or help in any way? Thanks in advance!!
    03-06-09 09:07 AM
    Anyone else feel the loss of love from the app programmers lately?

03-06-09 09:25 AM
    Can someome recommend a good calendar app. The one that comes with my storm is awful. You can't write down any appoints after 5 or 6. Also, I am having trouble setting the time with just clicking.
    I thought you could put them down, it is just the default view shows 9-5. Once you have an appointment it will show up.
    03-06-09 10:32 AM
    I thought you could put them down, it is just the default view shows 9-5. Once you have an appointment it will show up.
    it is just a default... I have my calendar showing 7 am - 11 pm right now

As for the time setting, you can bring up the keyboard and type the values in,
    03-06-09 12:45 PM
    Thanks so much. I did manage to change the starting times using options and now I will try using the keyboard.
    03-06-09 12:55 PM
    thanks for putting this list together....some great stuff on here
    03-06-09 01:09 PM
    Anyone else feel the loss of love from the app programmers lately?

i am too. it feels like everyones waitin on app world to come out to see whats on there before they start coming out with new ones. that or people are waiting for a new app builder
    03-06-09 02:06 PM
    Hi I'm new of this forum

I want to suggest BBweather a free app for weather for all RIM Device

But I have 0 post than I can't post link about it.

Thanks
    03-06-09 02:52 PM
    I keep getting an internal server error when trying to download the slidetounlock app and the drawing thing.
    Anyone know why?
    03-06-09 04:14 PM
    I am new to blackberry and new to crackberry so please bare with me. when I go to the thread on my blackberry to download the the apps, I the list is not there. My browser is set to blackberry yet it is not showing it. What is the problem?
    03-06-09 11:07 PM
    are there any other free ota weather apps besides weatherbug?
    03-06-09 11:28 PM
    I am new to blackberry and new to crackberry so please bare with me. when I go to the thread on my blackberry to download the the apps, I the list is not there. My browser is set to blackberry yet it is not showing it. What is the problem?

the easiest way to do it is to copy the link location from your computer and send an instant message of that link to yourself. if you have instant messenger on ur blackberry, that msg will be sent to ur blackberry as well.
    03-06-09 11:30 PM
    When I try to load the page, which I emailed to my phone, it says "the request entity too large" and wont open. Anyone else have this problem? How do I fix it so I can download some of these sweet apps?
    03-07-09 08:04 AM
    You can, and you don't click to change you "roll" to change the time and dates.
    03-07-09 01:03 PM
    When I try to load the page, which I emailed to my phone, it says "the request entity too large" and wont open. Anyone else have this problem? How do I fix it so I can download some of these sweet apps?
    I had the same problem. I changed my Browser Type setting to Firefox and it loads with no problem. If you keep it as blackberry, then it tries to load the mobile version of all the websites, which can be useful, but generally I don't like. Hope that helps!
    03-07-09 01:05 PM
    I like looking at the stars and i ran into this old app on space.com its the starry night app. It looks like an old app but still works on the storm with compatability more and only in portrait. just enter your zipcode or your latitude or longitude and select which part of the sky you want to see. and if you hide the keyboard it shows the sky full screen.
    w w w.space.com/nightsky/blackberry.html
    OTA
    w w w.starrynightsupport.com/widgets/blackberry/StarryNight.jad
    03-08-09 12:32 AM
    i keep getting an http error 403 everytime i try to d/l a app

or in the case of the facebook and msn apps it just keeps telling me there is no usb d/l for it when i am using my bb to d/l it

is there any settings i can change or anything i can do, cause at this point i cant put 1 single app on my phone and it is starting to **** me off

and if it helps i have 1.09 and its on the telus network
    03-08-09 02:20 PM
    Yay! I finally found a Storm-compatible RSS reader with categories that "just works"!

BerryVine RSS Reader costs $6.50 but this links to an OTA trial version. Note: Compatibility mode must be disabled. FYI feeds are not downloaded at startup or in background -- each feed is downloaded upon selection.

"It allows you to add as many RSS feeds as your BlackBerry allows you to and gives you easy categorization, search and sorting options. Besides this, BerryVine RSS Reader even allows you to scan for existing RSS feeds on webpages, in case you do not know the RSS URL by heart. With the release of version 1.32, Atom feeds and UTF-8 are also supported!"
    I've been using viigo and it works just fine for me, may I add-the best app I have on my Storm as well
    03-08-09 04:38 PM
1,489 ... 4950515253 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD