Ohk! I Have Search And Looked And Searched And Looked For A List The Shows Like What Apps Work With A Flashed Blackberry Storm && Because Im Looking For Some Third Party Apps I Want Aim, And Yahoo Messenger, Games And All That Good Stuff, I Got Internet And Pic. Messaging And Everything Else But I Want To Make My Phone Great, So Some Help I Used Beejive But It Says Something About Socket Error Or Something And Instantgo Wont Connect And Is There Any Good Third Party Apps For Myspace And Facebook Because The Ones That Came With The Phone Wont Connect So Please Just Give Your Thoughts And Ideas And Everything Else -thanks =]
    09-03-09 04:14 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by mariadee; 09-03-09 at 05:25 PM.
    09-03-09 05:03 PM
    Question, not trying to be offensive or anything but why do you capitalize the first letter of every single word? I've noticed that some people do this when posting on message boards, but it kinda confuses me. Isn't it really annoying to type that way?

But yeah, in regards to your question just check the Storm 3rd Party Apps forum.
    09-03-09 06:45 PM
    Now that you mention this, I've seen it several times and wonder why people do this.

Question, not trying to be offensive or anything but why do you capitalize the first letter of every single word? I've noticed that some people do this when posting on message boards, but it kinda confuses me. Isn't it really annoying to type that way?

But yeah, in regards to your question just check the Storm 3rd Party Apps forum.
    09-03-09 07:44 PM
    That Is What Happens When You Try To Type In All Caps. It Will Automatically Stop You.
    09-03-09 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD