BlackBerry Right Key Master (BBRKM) is a must have app to manage BlackBerry. It's actually a Windows Explorer's right-click context menu that allows you to install/remove BlackBerry apps WITHOUT opening any other program. It’s much easier to locate files in Windows Explorer than any other program’s file browse dialog.

FEATURES
    • No need to open any PC program before install/remove BlackBerry apps, just right-click at the COD/JAD files or folder that contains them and select the menu item!
    • If you need to install a COD in a ZIP/RAR package, you don’t even need to extract first, just open the package and double click the COD!
    • Install JAD files
    • Multiple COD install/removal support
    • Backup/restore 3rd party apps
    • Screenshot as a PNG file

BBRKM is completely free. Donation is welcomed using PayPal:xhotkey#gmail.com

INSTRUCTIONS
    Install COD(s)
    1. Install COD with JAD file
    Just double click on the JAD file.
    (ALL CODs referenced in JAD file must be in the SAME FOLDER as JAD)

2. Install COD without JAD file
    a) Single COD: Just double click on the COD file
    b) Multiple COD: Right-click on the folder that contains them and select BBRKM - Load all CODs

Remove COD(s)
    1. Remove single COD:
    a) With COD file: Right-click on it and select BBRKM - Unload COD
    b) Without COD file / problem with a): Create a folder, right-click on it and select BBRKM – List 3rd party COD, wait for COD files appear and repeat a)

2. Remove multiple COD:
    a) With COD files: Right-click on the folder that contains them and select BBRKM - Unload all CODs
    b) Without COD file / problem with a): Create a folder, right-click on it and select BBRKM – List 3rd party CODs, wait for COD files appear and repeat a)

Backup 3rd party apps
    Right-click on a folder and select BBRKM – Backup 3rd party CODs

Restore 3rd party apps
    Right-click on the backup folder and select BBRKM – Load all CODs

Shrink OS
    It’s like “Remove COD” step, but you need to “List ALL CODs” instead of 3rd party CODs only.

REQUIRED
    • Win XP/vista/win7 compatible (with admin right)
    • Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86) (vcredist_x86.exe)
    • Blackberry Desktop Manager or Drivers
    Last edited by xhotkey; 08-12-10 at 06:13 AM.
    08-08-10 01:24 AM
    Sounds very interesting. I use BBSAK quite regularly. The only issue I can see is that some folks don't like "clogging" up their Right-context menu.

Thanks for sharing. I will seek it out shortly
    08-08-10 09:15 AM
    Sounds very interesting. I use BBSAK quite regularly. The only issue I can see is that some folks don't like "clogging" up their Right-context menu.

Thanks for sharing. I will seek it out shortly
    Can't agree more
    I hate long context menu too, so I've already compressed them into a submenu.
    08-08-10 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD