Is is me or is it not possible to scroll the playbook with remote. I can close windows but moving between text boxes and scrolling to bottom of pages seems not possible. I think I have tried everything and I find I still have to reach and touch the playbook.
    12-29-12 02:56 AM
    You can hold alt and scroll with trackpad or you can go into settings and enable the trackpad lock. This will allow you to hold in the TP for 2 seconds , you will feel a slight vibration and you can then drag the page. Click again to unlock. I use both but think holding alt and scrolling with the TP is the most practical.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    RegN likes this.
    12-29-12 03:22 AM
    I sometimes hold Alt and scroll with my Bolds screen.
    12-29-12 07:42 AM
    Well that is a huge help thankyou. Amazing what you can find out when you ask. I hate typing on the playbook so this new info make life much easier. I'm a lefty so tp and alt is not so natural but will mess with the track pad lock and using the screen to scroll works good.
    12-29-12 12:30 PM
    Well after messing with settings I don't seem to get a different outcome from use only trackpad or use only mouse and trackpad lock. I feel the vibe but cursor works the same in all modes. Only way is to actually hold alt and then scroll works. I have saved after making changes too. Still a huge improvement but will keep messing with it.
    12-29-12 12:40 PM
    touchscreen phone, use 2 fingers on screen and slide up or down to scroll
    RegN likes this.
    12-29-12 12:50 PM
    I think that works awesome for me. I can just touch the screen with one thumb and scroll with the other. Actually seeing there is quite a bit of stuff on the local menu. Just never thought to look.
    12-29-12 01:22 PM