Hello Everyone,

I tried using the search engine, but did not see exactly what I was looking for. I know you can make 2D barcode so that it automatically makes your blackberry go to a website, or call a phone number. I was wondering, is there an online generator that would be able to create a barcode that would automatically put your contact info into the address book of your blackberry?

I have the BBM 5.0 and it can upload create a barcode for your PIN, e-mail, name. But I would like to put things like the phone number and my company website, and have it all go into the address book like a normal contact. I think it would be neat to put on the back of a business card or in our newsletter so people can quickly add us as a contact.

Any ideas? If the BBM Name, e-mail, PIN, is the best we have...is there a generator that will allow me to copy and past the barcode? Not sure how to export it out of my blackberry BBM.

Thanks!

-Hunter
    09-30-09 10:00 AM
    I don't know about automatically inputing to your address book, but there are several apps/websites that will allow you to make an "e-business card" code, and read it on your Berry.

I plan on doing this for my next order of business cards and promo materials for my business...
    I like the Barcode creator from i-nigma personally.
    09-30-09 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD