is it possible to have the blackberry push my facebook messages from 2 different accounts to the facebook application?

i've set it up and logged into 1 account via the facebook app and it pushes messages to the facebook app but when i receive messages on the other account it comes into my email inbox instead.

is there anyway to get the 2 to be merged so i only see it in the facebook app?

essentially what im asking is there a way to be logged into 2 facebook profiles at the same time, i have 1 for business and 1 personal so i'd like to be able to have both pushed to the application for convenience reasons.
    02-09-09 11:39 AM
    I'm sorry I can't answer your question, but I have one for you. I've logged in through the Facebook app and all, but how do i make it push? And by push we both mean a little icon on top that beeps like a text when i set it to?
    02-09-09 06:49 PM
    I'm sorry I can't answer your question, but I have one for you. I've logged in through the Facebook app and all, but how do i make it push? And by push we both mean a little icon on top that beeps like a text when i set it to?
    do u have the facebook app on your phone?

its quite simple go into your facebook account via a pc and change your notifications and make sure your email address is the same as the one thats linked to your bb.

then it'll push the facebook messages to your phone. i've tried getting both accounts to push and it does to an extent but only to my email. i duno how to get both of them to come to the same facebook inbox.
    02-12-09 09:44 AM
    Ok here's what ya do, it can't run 2 accounts at once cause your signed inn. So you need to have both acounts be attached to blkbery email addys. Meaning change ur email on both facebook acccounts to have blackberry email as the sign in name. All you can do is sign in and out of each account and use auto text to help its easy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by coachcurtisbusse; 02-12-09 at 12:11 PM.
    02-12-09 12:06 PM
    there is a way to run 2 facebook accounts on blackberry 10 as i have just found to out to my amazement
    heres how to do it
    download and install 1 version of facebook from blackberry world
    then if you have the latest leaked os for bb 10 go onto 1market and download and install facebook from there

Hey presto you now have to facebook accounts that you will get push notifications for..............
    03-10-14 11:05 PM
    Hi,
    is 1market a website or what do you mean?
    because I tryd it without success.
    Please give me a short explecation.

Regards
    03-24-14 03:27 AM
    is it possible to have the blackberry push my facebook messages from 2 different accounts to the facebook application?

i've set it up and logged into 1 account via the facebook app and it pushes messages to the facebook app but when i receive messages on the other account it comes into my email inbox instead.

is there anyway to get the 2 to be merged so i only see it in the facebook app?

essentially what im asking is there a way to be logged into 2 facebook profiles at the same time, i have 1 for business and 1 personal so i'd like to be able to have both pushed to the application for convenience reasons.
    Here's what you can do :
    Login through the BlackBerry Facebook client and download the android client and login from your second account. You won't get pushed notifications but you will get a beep when you get a new message.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 03:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD