Dear All,

I having issue activating and restoring my new 9900 with blackberry protect, everytime i try to run it it will say too many device in my blackberry protect. i try to remove 3 of my old device and left only 2 recent one with backup but still when try to restart blackberry protect it will keep saying too many device connected, try soft reset and battery pull..

anyone having this issue before?
    10-12-11 08:33 PM
    Check again to make sure you deleted the old ones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-11 12:20 AM
    I did and it was because the devices weren't removed. You have to go the the web portal of protect and delete them from there. Also, they would not delete off of a Vista machine...had to do it from a XP computer for whatever reason.
    amuroray likes this.
    10-13-11 12:41 AM
    O? i check this morning... and all the device i deleted last nite never come back, worse is now i delete all my device and delete my blackberry protect account STILL it say too many device link with this ID... i have no more account yet it claim i still have alot of device.... now i do a wipe.. hope i can get it to READ my profile properly
    10-13-11 01:17 AM
    Guess what after wipe it still show me the same thing... Too Many Active Devices
    10-13-11 01:56 AM
    Finally solved!! it need xp machine to remove the devices. i keep seing my phone are remove in win 7 but when i try to log in win xp machine with ie it show all my old devices still there. after removing 1 or 2 it finally working!
    10-13-11 03:19 AM
    Glad that helped.
    amuroray likes this.
    10-13-11 09:02 AM
    Thanks for all the updates. Glad it worked out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-11 11:22 AM
    Hi all. I have the same problem, and tried deleting it from 2 computers now, but no success. In the help on BB Protect site i find a heading "delete device from......." but when i click on it this appear. Pls help

The page you have requested has been moved or no longer exists.

To return to the home page please click here... .
    11-11-11 12:35 AM
    Hi all. I have the same problem, and tried deleting it from 2 computers now, but no success. In the help on BB Protect site i find a heading "delete device from......." but when i click on it this appear. Pls help

The page you have requested has been moved or no longer exists.

To return to the home page please click here... .
    02-16-14 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD