Totally frustrated. Is there no magic bullet for this? Google calendar messes me up with duplicates, and Syncamatic really only worked sometimes.

I need to put an item in outlook, and have it get to my blackberry, and into my bb and get it to outlook.

I don't need a fancy cloud, just a simple easy soulution...that confirms any changes or deletions before it does anything for the first time.

Anything out there with this criteria?
    05-17-11 07:36 PM
    I have my desktop, laptop, BB Torch and PlayBook all synched with Outlook Calendar and email. You need Microsoft Exchange, BB Bridge and/or tethering (in my case via AT&T).
    Last edited by qsauditor; 05-17-11 at 07:49 PM. Reason: clarification
    05-17-11 07:47 PM
    Totally frustrated. Is there no magic bullet for this? Google calendar messes me up with duplicates, and Syncamatic really only worked sometimes.

I need to put an item in outlook, and have it get to my blackberry, and into my bb and get it to outlook.

I don't need a fancy cloud, just a simple easy soulution...that confirms any changes or deletions before it does anything for the first time.

Anything out there with this criteria?
    Join the club!!!!! I have been trying to find a program to do this for 2 years.
    I have had exactly the same issues as has everyone else that has responded to various posts. Funambol is no better either. BIS can get you calendar but I believe that's all, at least that's all I've been able to get. I actually was so frustrated I posted almost the same thing about three weeks ago on this thread. Good luck, I'll watch for a reliable answer but it won't be a "silver bullet" by any means. When it's all said and done, DM seems to be the only reliable solution......old school with a cable.
    05-17-11 07:55 PM
    05-17-11 08:05 PM
    BIS does not sync the outlook calendar or contacts ota at all.

I actually do use Funambol to sync my home outlook calendar and contacts. It's not bad. I do have issues with how calendar items are separated because of my work email and calendar. But I've kind of worked it out. Best of all, it's free for the features that I need. All the others require a subscription, including the app linked above - which also requires google to be part of the process. And, sorry, but I refuse to use google.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-11 12:00 PM
    Try Office Accelerator, it works great. Don't forget to turn off the Google sync first though...

oawireless.com
    05-24-11 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD