I've been searching the web on my own to to try to resolve this problem all day, and while others seem to be having the same problem, and even some finding solutions, I can find clear explanation that actually solves this problem. What's going on I have the Facebook for Blackberry application on my Blackberry Bold 9650, and for the first two weeks or so I had it, it would vibrate when I got a notification, it would vibrate and the LED light would go off. However, now the Facebook icon will appear, but it won't vibrate or light up. I've read around that it has something to do with Facebook's email notifications, but even then 1) no one really was clear on how to solve the issue and 2) even when my Blackberry was notifying me of my Facebook notifications, I was receiving e-mail notifications, or if were, they were very few, and going into the trash. Can ANYONE please give me a clear answer on how to fix this or direct me to a thread where there is one? I really appreciated it and thank you so much!!
    04-29-11 01:25 AM
    Try deleting and reinstalling the app. If that doesn't work, go into options>sounds&ringtones>sounds for selected profile>other applications>Facebook> and set your vibration settings
    04-30-11 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD