I just thought I would post my new finding related to the Blackberry News app.
For a long time, I could not figure out how to add an rss feed that was not part of the categories pre-selected by RIM.
It turns out you must go to the url of the rss feed that you want to add (can be any rss feed) and you must copy that url and paste in the "add feed" section of the app, and then press enter.
The app will then find the feed and then just check that you want to subscribe to that feed.
My Blackberry News app is not working (Error:502).
I uninstalled and now trying to install and I can't find it in AppWorld.
Did Blackberry discontinue a service such that this app doesn't work anymore?
Sent from my BlackBerry 9780
- CrackBerry Abuser
04-10-2014, 10:24 AM #4Best,
- 365 Posts
I Blackberry... Do you?
- By bgesullo in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2009, 10:08 PM
- By dmarks83 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2009, 05:20 PM
- By JasonBourne in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 17Last Post: 09-13-2008, 11:59 PM
- By purpleberry218 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-03-2008, 03:43 PM
- By gibbs0828 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2008, 06:29 AM