Ok so I just recently found out about this app, so naturally hearing that I can download and watch full movies on my blackberry I installed it. When I fisrt opened the app, a free one week trail sign up page came up, so I thought, awsome even more movies, so I entered my first and last name, then I entered my email and pressed try now, but every time I do this I get a message "Please enter a valid email address." I've tried several different ones but none of my email accounts work, can anybody help me with this?
    12-01-11 06:33 PM
    12-01-11 06:40 PM
    That doesn't help dips*** I'm not a buyer I download the free movies and that reply has nothing to do with my question, so please if u reply, make it something worth while
    12-04-11 10:27 PM
    No it doesn't all those dumb bastards are ******** about is that they got charged extra, I didn't buy anything motherf***** learn to read, there is nothing about a valid email address in there, god some people like u are just dumb. Reply when you have some useful info to give me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-11 03:41 PM
    kbz1960 has been around CB for a long time and has helped a lot of people and was just trying to offer some help to you.

I don't think you are welcome on this board and I believe it will become official quite soon.
    12-07-11 03:48 PM
    Since the OP just wants to be rude and curse this thread is closed.
    12-07-11 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD