So I'm having personal problems with my girlfriend's family and the only way we talk now is through BBM. Her mom took her phone so she uses her mom's phone to talk to me. She always adds and deletes me on BBM so we won't get caught but lately we've been having problems adding each other. When she sends an add request, I don't receive it and when I add her, she doesn't receive any add request either. We both checked if we we're on each others block/ignore list but everything was fine. I'm using a Bold 9780 on T-Mobile and she's using a Curve on Sprint. So here are my questions:

1) Is it possible to blocked someone from BBM by directly contacting the network provider which in her case was Sprint? (her mom could've blocked my pin or something not thru BBM but thru Sprint coz I wasn't on her phone's block/ignore list)

2) Regarding contact adding issues, is this a common adding problem with BBM because I've browsed through the "similar threads" but didn't read anything about this?

Thank you and sorry for the dramatic intro. Kinda had to tell it to give you an idea why we add and delete each other constantly and why it's a possiblity that her mom blocked me through Sprint.
    03-30-11 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD