So I used blackberry maps for the first time this weekend and searched for a golf course through the program (which uses google which is nice), found the course, and then hit go. I pulled up the route on the map screen. When I panned to the location, the cursor left my current position. What I couldn't figure out is how to then lock the cursor back to my current position. What was happening is I wanted to zoom back in to my position, then have the map follow with me. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks

If further clarification is needed, let me know.

Scott
    08-09-10 11:38 AM
    Click the Start GPS Navigation button at bottom of screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-10 12:21 PM
    So sorry to forgot to mention that part, I had done that prior to getting the directions. I would think that if I hit that button again like I want, then the GPS navigation would be stopped (since it's on already).

Scott
    08-09-10 12:22 PM
    click on the little blue dot in the lower right corner to go back to current position I think
    08-09-10 02:39 PM
    So I tried turbod's post, and that is how you do it. Thanks

The blue dot in the right lower corner is for google maps.
    08-09-10 04:10 PM
    Glad to have been a help. I love BB maps navigation, use it on all my long trips.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-10 07:21 PM
    question,

i love bb maps nav also but i have i little problem. when i'm on the highway and there is split with a other highway i can't see on with lane i must go. is there a solution for it. or must i deal with it
    08-16-10 04:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD