BlackBerry Developer Question
Hi Crackberry! So recently I made an app on the blackberry app generator site and I want to publish it so i can use for a persona use and others at my school can use it. It's a Meme page of the school and its sort of like ifunny for my school. I made a vendor account but can I be a developer? I'm only 15 so obviously I don't have an ID yet but I have my passport. Can I use a passport to verify a vendor account to be approved. Or do you have to be 18 and older to develop. Please help me understand thanks!
- 12-08-12, 06:20 PM #2
I don't think you need to be 18, but you will need the required identification.
If you get in touch with RIM'S developer relations team they should be able to help you out.
- By depthcore in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 01-24-11, 03:57 PM
- By Thug2md in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 35Last Post: 02-28-10, 03:25 AM
- By mrweeeedbirdman in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-09, 05:40 PM
- By trinston in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-07, 12:00 PM
- By boopfm523 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-07, 08:56 PM