So long story short dad only lets me use my phone for school he can check my text messages and call times but he doesnt know how to check my data usage times so im using whatsapp right now for texting people but im not sure if im using it right and will it show up on the bill as an sms and the numbr i texted? i also need more apps that i can text people with and call without showing on the phonebill as a call or sms but data is fine
    08-17-11 01:47 AM
    LOL - you should listen to your Dad. If he only wants you to use it for school then don't push it b/c if he finds out he will most likely take the phone away for good.

I know it's not what you want to hear but I could only imagine what parents go through in keeping their kids from all the crazy stuff that's available out there.
    08-17-11 02:13 AM
    Be thankful your dad "GAVE" you a phone to use. My parents didn't do anything of the sort for me. I waited until I had to money to afford it myself and got a cellphone on my own. And I'll tell you what. I have a much better understanding of the costs of these devices since it comes purely out of my pocket. Respect your dad and use the phone for what he told you to use it for and don't go behind his back. Some of us didn't have that luxury.
    08-17-11 05:31 AM
    Yes, how about doing what you Dad wishes and do not disappoint him!

You need to be more concerned with school and learning rather than be sneaky and trying to get around your Dad's wishes.
    08-17-11 05:34 AM
    damn ... i wish u guys were arround when i was growing up. lol some good advise here.
    08-17-11 07:06 AM
    Forget the old man and get texting them chicks.
    03-21-12 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD