1. Alright so I currently have the Blackberry 8330 (Curve). Today, my girlfriend and I would not receive bbms from eachother. The messages would load to the check mark, but would not send. I tried talking to her in our Group convo, nothing there either. I tried to PIN her, same thing. So when we were with eachother, we deleted eachother and tried sending requests again, except the requests would not come to one anothers phone!! it would stay under pending for the sender, but nothing received for the one receiving. We both cant BBM ANYONE on our list because it wont send. My friend also told me his wasn't working.

2. My facebook doesn't seem to want to work anymore. It will not load status updates/news feed. Also, it does not notify me when someone replies to my posts. yes, I do have the email settings all right, it was working fine this morning. I went home and has 3 replies to my status, and NOTHING came to my phone. I also get random vibrates from my phone, and nothing is being received. Anyone else experiencing any trouble? HELP!!
    12-22-09 08:40 PM
    Don't worry about it, BIS service is having problems today.
    after the BIS gets fixed you'll get your BBM working in no time.
    12-22-09 09:25 PM
    Thanks a lot! Phew... thought something was wrong with my phone hehe.
    Can you explain to me what BIS is, sorry, I'm not a real phone tech kinda guy :P
    12-22-09 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD