I've contacted sprint 100000 times. They can't figure it out.

I've had a facebook account for 3 yrs,

I had a curve, i also have an airwave.

when i put the airwave in my house, my phone WOULDNT connect to it, but 2 other curve users had NO problem.

Sprint replaced my phone after 4 weeks of doing all kinds things, like deleting me off the plan re-doing my "profile"....

New curve connected to airwave, but all of a sudden facebook wouldnt work any more.

When i left my house i would have to do a pull, make sure i was far from my house and then it still wouldn't upload or open 30% of the time.

So, after talking to my Brother in Law, he convinced me into getting the tour.

Guess what?

Same problems!

Was on the phone with sprint for an hour last night, they swear its coverage issues, but i NEVER had these problems before the airwave, but the airwave isn't the problem they say.

Any advice other then getting rid of sprint all together?

Thanks!
    12-20-09 07:44 PM
    seriously no one has any clue?
    12-20-09 09:12 PM
    what if its your AIR Rave...isnt called air rave?
    12-20-09 11:41 PM
    Can you describe your problem a little better? Does FB work when you're on the network and not the airave? What is the error you get with FB, etc.?
    thx
    12-21-09 06:40 AM
    well whatever the box is called we ruled out that's not the problem. I left it unplugged for 3 days and my phone still had problems

As i said in the original post, after im away from my house and the box i still have problems. It always comes back to say "Can't connect to facebook" or "there was an error uploading your message/picture."

Now today i am having problems with picture mail, it says " unable to download picture at this time"

I'm about ready to give up...

sprint can't figure it out.....
    12-21-09 04:12 PM
    BTW- The box only supports voice, so according to sprint the box should have nothing to do with my data problems. I'm wondering if i have them redo my voice profile again if it would help?

They tried to blame it on both phones but i am NOT buying that.

I really love this tour, but i'm at a loss.

Even after battery pulls, and provisioning, i still have the same problems.
    12-21-09 04:17 PM
    Ok, unless I'm missing something, what does that "Box" have to do with your Tour and Facebook?
    12-21-09 04:19 PM
    Wow, lol.

Trying to give the WHOLE picture here...

Had a curve, got an Air wave/rave WHATEVER it's called.

the curve WOULDNT connect to the Air wave/rave. They did all kinds of trouble shooting etc, from deleting me off my account to sending me a new phone. The new curve would then connect to the Air wave/rave BUT my internet started acting funny. I can't load or upload ot facebook Rather i am near the Air wave/rave or not. I could be 200 miles away and STILL have problems

Was told ot get a new phone (upgraded to the tour) STILL have the SAME PROBLEMS

sprint can't figure it out, so i turned here for help.

I know i've explained the flipping problem in english and quite clearly...

All i wanna know is, am i the only one having these problems?

Is anyone else expierencing something similar?

Could it be the Air wave/rave????
    12-21-09 09:17 PM
    ok..i had this issue once with picture mail but i dont know if it will truly solve your issue. have you tried turning off java script in the browser? also what browser are you using when surfing? have you tried using opera mini?
    12-22-09 03:10 AM
    Havent tried opera mini, And yes did try shutting the java script off.

I'm kind of at a clueless section here. I tend to be a bit of a phone junkie especially with the blackberry and have no idea.

Maybe i will try contacting RIM and see what they say.
    12-22-09 10:50 AM
    I don't have sprint, but I've been thinking of switching so I read the sprint posts lol. As for your problem with facebook.... Have you ever thought that its a 'facebook' application problem and not a sprint blackberry phone problem? I only say this cause I'm on tmobile and have a blackberry and have had NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS with not only the BB facebook app you can download from the BB app store, but the website itself when I open it in the bb browser, tmo browser, bolt browser AND opera mini browser! so maybe before you decide to get rid of another BB thinking its the 'phones' fault maybe itd be a better idea to just try and be patient and wait awhile! do some research and google 'who has problems with facebook on a blackberry' or something like that and see what pulls up! besides the facebook thing, can you tell me how else you like your tour on sprint? That's the phone I've been thinking of getting or maybe the tour with wifi (if and when that comes out) since I have good coverage with sprint in my area.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD