Hola Curve Users!

I just wanted to let you know that I've created the first Curve group on Facebook. So if you have a curve and facebook...join the "Blackberry Curve" group!

Lots of tips and networking on there...SEE YOU ALL ON FACEBOOK!...and on here, of course!
    03-08-08 04:34 PM
    How do you access Facebook from your BB? I have not been able to get on. Some message about data intensive site, device npt supported.
    03-08-08 06:37 PM
    There is also a Facebook CB group. Last time I checked there were only abt 22 members so we need more people to join CB Facebook.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-08 07:11 PM
    How do you access Facebook from your BB? I have not been able to get on. Some message about data intensive site, device npt supported.

Maybe you should look here for the BB Facebook application...

Facebook® for BlackBerry® smartphones | Facebook
    03-08-08 07:18 PM
    most def looking to install this on my wife's curve she's nuts about FB
    03-09-08 07:05 PM
    Maybe you should look here for the BB Facebook application...

Facebook® for BlackBerry® smartphones | Facebook
    the apps nice but you're really limited by the program especially cuz i dont poke people. but its nice that i can upload the pics i took on my phone to any of my albums, you can write on peoples walls and send messages. what is nice is that it connects to your browser so you can go to someones profile
    03-09-08 08:58 PM
    Oh so if you have a pearl you're not good enough for the group LOL. Ill star my own ha ha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-08 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD