Does anyone know of a free application that allows you to view spreadsheets (excel) and word documents?
    03-02-08 12:13 PM
    There isn't a free app that will do this.
    03-02-08 12:35 PM
    I use GridMagic Community Edition by Simprit for Excel spreadsheets. I haven't been able to find anything for Word documents, though.
    Last edited by haggisgirl; 03-04-08 at 10:16 AM. Reason: clarification
    03-04-08 10:14 AM
    I have to try this GridMagic Community Edition by Simprit, I checked the website and it looks good.
    Thanks to haggisgirl.
    03-04-08 10:34 AM
    GridMagic Community Edition is somewhat limited but does everything I need to do while traveling. Glad I could help.
    03-04-08 11:58 AM
    I use GridMagic CE as well. It is limited but you can do most things with it. For the price you can't beat it.
    03-04-08 01:45 PM
    I installed GridMagic and MiniExcel and I tend to use MiniExcel more as it functions more or less like excel, but maybe I use it more because its set as the default attachment opener.
    03-08-08 12:28 AM
    Documents To Go from DataViz will be on the new TMO OS 4.5. You'll be able to edit and create Excel/Word documents.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-08 01:44 PM
    I too am interested in this same topic. With much more emphasis on the "FREE" part. I did download the GridMagic but it is a 15 day trial. Since I am new to the Blackberry and am not sure if it suits my needs, I would prefer to postpone this payment indefinitly...
    05-11-08 04:14 PM
    I also have Grid Magic and pay zero for it....no trial period.

GridMagic Community Edition
    Version: 3.3.0.189

GridMagic Community Edition is free for personal or educational use.

I like the fact that this version has a simple interest loan calc that I use a lot in my work...can be used for auto, mortgage, or personal loan payments. Also, it comes with a spreadsheet contact list so you can export to Outlook or your desktop, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 04:24 PM
    when is the 4.5 os update coming to t mobile?
    06-09-08 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD