Last night my phone was working perfectly. I set it down on the counter and when the screen went black but the led light was still flashing I figured it was okay. When I went to check my messages the screen would not come to. So I did a bettery pull and although it turned on, it did not let me get passed a box that says 'application terminated telenac address book plugin has been denied the "PIM" permission'. After pulling the battery many times it would only bring me to a white screen that said App Error 200. Finally it has brought me back to the main screen but again I have a box that I cannot click the ok button for....any tips for getting passed this box?!!?
    01-19-10 03:35 PM
    From Crucial Xtreme's list:
    200 Application manager threw an uncaught exception. The application manager event thread threw an uncaught exception and so cannot continue running.
    Based on that, I'd say you have no choice but to reload your OS. The Upgrade / Downgrade Procedure that's linked in my signature will help you. It's not a trivial task the first time you do it, but it's the only way you will recover.
    01-19-10 06:45 PM
    HI CX
    I am having the same issue as above and i just bought my blackberry 8520.Am working on a ship and i dnt have a laptop to run ur procedure.
    any other solution for the App error 200 on my blackberry..
    Am not really gud at electronics ..so ur help is greatly appreciated
    07-31-10 07:35 AM
    i had an app error recently and the only solution was to get a new phone with my insurance :/ i hope u dont have to do so and ur problem can be fixed.
    07-31-10 08:28 AM
    hi MissTay
    well i hope i wnt have to unless some1 helps me out...i am really counting on you guyss...
    thanks in advance...
    07-31-10 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD