It looks like there have been some posts here in the past, but I am interested in hearing from anybody that has a BlackBerry Curve 8320 that uses Opera Mini on the T-Mobile network. Does it work pretty well on the 8320 on T-mobile?
    03-01-10 06:00 PM
    How different is it from the Verizon 8330? That is what I have. I found that I was able to do more with the opera browser, but it was a little slower than the built in web browser. For instance during fantasy football season I was unable to change my lineup with the standard browser, but I was able with the opera mini browser, so I think it has it's place. You will be able to see web pages in their usual web based versions and it feels more like the real internet.

I found a some useful article on associated content:
    associatedcontent.com/article/1981304/opera_mini_browser_on_the_blackberry.html?cat=15
    03-01-10 07:32 PM
    I use opera mini so I can have my full pages instead of the bb browser chopping it up. I've always liked opera.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-10 07:52 PM
    I've tried opera but just didn't care for it. I'm using the bolt browser now and really enjoy what it has to offer. Check it out.
    03-02-10 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD