Hi all,

I`m using BB for some time and honestly.... I love it. I no longer need my laptop, now all is in my pocket BUT there is 1 thing makes me MAD: calendar. I`m using it to remind me all apointments, important things to do etc and I really don`t understand why I can`t choose snooze time when reminder window show up? Yes, I know that I can predefine snooze time to some standard value but why I can`t change it in real time? When some reminders pop up I`d like to have chance to do it later: tommorow, week later or to do it in next 3h but now I have to close pop up window and set new reminder! And please don`t tell me that if reminder is saying that I should do that now so I shouldn`t snooze it for later.

Does anyone know any free applications which can help me?

Thanks in advance.

PS. any os7 user can reply (i`m on os6) if newest os have that issue fixed?
    12-04-11 04:40 AM
    you can always select open when the reminder pops up and change it that way. i do that all the time.
    12-04-11 05:46 AM
    Snooze is for sleeping. Nothing wrong with calenday in fact I would state OS7 calendar is awesome with great Task intergration as well.
    12-04-11 06:17 AM
    I actually agree with the OP. I've felt the same way about snooze time. It's a bit of a PITA to have to go into the enevt, change the time of the event, then back out to save. It would be much quicker to have a drop-down on the snooze button to list out a choice of snooze times.
    12-04-11 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD