I sometimes use multiple email accounts (e.g. hotmail, yahoo, gmail etc) to set up events in my BlackBerry Calendar.

My question is: Is Google Sync able to sync events set up using hotmail and yahoo to my Gmail Calendar?

Thank you!!
    11-06-09 06:33 PM
    It can only sync up with one email account I believe. What you can do is sync everything into your gmail, and you'll have no problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 06:47 PM
    That would probably be the easiest way to sync to do it all at once.

11-07-09 01:41 AM
    Google Sync allows you to sync multiple calendars. In your Sync Options it will allow you to check which Calendars you'd like to sync.

Good Luck
    11-08-09 12:09 PM
    I sometimes use multiple email accounts (e.g. hotmail, yahoo, gmail etc) to set up events in my BlackBerry Calendar.
    My question is: Is Google Sync able to sync events set up using hotmail and yahoo to my Gmail Calendar?
    NO ...

It can sync multiple Google calendars, but not calendars from BB, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc...
    11-08-09 04:52 PM
    Lots of help in here for syncing multiple Google Calendars to the default BB calendar.

However, no help yet for the issue of syncing to a non-default calendar. Any new news?

My default calendar is my work (BES) calendar. It's yellow because that's my company color. I also have a calendar called [email protected] (red) where the ...'s are my google username. This was originally the default calendar when I bought the phone as the VZW setup my Gmail in store, and I didn't get Enterprise Activation until later.

I'd, obviously, like my online Google Calendar to sync with the gmail.com calendar in the phone. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out right?

The major downside is not just coloring. The online google appointments, once they synch to BB default calendar, are then flowing through to my work laptop calendar (Lotus Notes). Don't want that at all.

Any ideas, without changing my default calendar? Or should I just change my default to the gmail.com one? I don't want my wireless sync to fail for the work calendar as that's my main focus when using the BB. Not sure what changing default calendar does.

Also, phone is running really slow since installing sync unless I set it to manual (which is not what I'd want to do). Give up until they improve the sync app?
    11-17-09 05:58 PM
    Also, phone is running really slow since installing sync unless I set it to manual (which is not what I'd want to do). Give up until they improve the sync app?
    Can't help ya much with the first part with multiple calendars, but, autosync will sync every time there's a change in your calendar or every two hours. Sounds like you're pretty busy. I did manual for a while and it worked fine but wanted more consistency so swtched to auto. No notice in slow down for me, going to auto, and I'm logging all calls to the calendar as well. It would be nice having options to set the autosync parameters to every hour or daily etc. Perhaps something else is slowing it dowm?

11-17-09 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD