Hello Crackberry Members,

First off, I would like to apologize if this topic has been discussed before. This is my first time posting a topic, so please be supportive.

I just recently bought a PlayBook(Loving it!), and I am wanting to connect it to my phone(8520 Curve). Unfortunately, it does not have the BlackBerry Bridge App installed, nor can I download it from the App world, being that the country I'm working in does not support using the App World =S.

I would just like to know, if there is a workaround, so that I can link the 2 devices together?

One more thing regarding the playbook. I turned it off at night(I guess its standby mode) and the battery had around 65%. When I checked it this morning it was at 21%. Is that normal? I just fully drained it, and just waiting for it to fully recharge. I heard doing that a few times will enhance it's performance. Downloaded the new software as well.

Thanks in advance.
    05-16-11 06:34 AM
    Idk about the battery issue. But once I get to a computer I will send you an OTA for BBBridge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    05-16-11 06:37 AM
    Thanks alot.

I tried the //bit.ly/blackberrybridge link, and kept on saying insufficient memory or something of that sort.
    05-16-11 06:40 AM
    Hm.. How much memory do you have right now?

And do you have 5.0 operating System?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-11 06:46 AM
    Dont think its a memory problem. Everyone who tries it from here, I think, seems to get the same message unfortunately.

Btw, if I get the bold, do you think it will have the app pre-installed?
    05-16-11 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD