I recently started getting an error message that forced me to reset my torch. I figured the last app I installed on it "ASAP" did somthin wonky to it.. cuz thats when I started freezing up and having to reboot... Anyways I uninstalled that app and continued to get the error message (cant remember what error # was). So I backed up bb and wiped it. Now starting all over again... my bb appworld only displays 14 apps of my probablly 70+ apps and half of which I've paid for. Well all of these apps are missing from appworld when viewed from my phone. If I log in from my home computer, they are all there. When I try to sync my berry with appworld via usb cable to computer.... the appworld just has an error as well and logs me out of my account.. Anyone ever have this? or know what I can do to install my apps again?
    01-01-11 08:23 PM
    I recently started getting an error message that forced me to reset my torch. I figured the last app I installed on it "ASAP" did somthin wonky to it.. cuz thats when I started freezing up and having to reboot... Anyways I uninstalled that app and continued to get the error message (cant remember what error # was). So I backed up bb and wiped it. Now starting all over again... my bb appworld only displays 14 apps of my probablly 70+ apps and half of which I've paid for. Well all of these apps are missing from appworld when viewed from my phone. If I log in from my home computer, they are all there. When I try to sync my berry with appworld via usb cable to computer.... the appworld just has an error as well and logs me out of my account.. Anyone ever have this? or know what I can do to install my apps again?
    While this is a stretch of the imagination that this would work, It's worth a shot.

On your device, Go into App World and -try- to sign in, Once successful, Go to "My World" (where all your apps are shown.) and press the following;

R-S-T-R while you are holding the left alt key. (some fine finger maneuvering is sometimes required.) - App World will close, Pull your battery, put it back in, and then go in to App World again.
    01-01-11 10:07 PM
    While this is a stretch of the imagination that this would work, It's worth a shot.

On your device, Go into App World and -try- to sign in, Once successful, Go to "My World" (where all your apps are shown.) and press the following;

R-S-T-R while you are holding the left alt key. (some fine finger maneuvering is sometimes required.) - App World will close, Pull your battery, put it back in, and then go in to App World again.
    This always works for me as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-11 12:51 AM
    tried this & it didnt help. On blackberry support site it said only able to reload three times. I tried to log in via desktop website & it listed only 2 apps from version 2 of appworld. all my latest offerings are gone. this is garbage. I shouldnt have to fight with my phone to get it working properly & when I reload software this happens. If this is the case I am permanently done with RIM

galaxysurfer
    02-25-12 12:58 AM
    tried this & it didnt help. On blackberry support site it said only able to reload three times. I tried to log in via desktop website & it listed only 2 apps from version 2 of appworld. all my latest offerings are gone. this is garbage. I shouldnt have to fight with my phone to get it working properly & when I reload software this happens. If this is the case I am permanently done with RIM

galaxysurfer
    Try this: open App World-->My World-->BB menu and choose Refresh app list.

If that won't work, send App World support an email. The response time is very fast usually within 24 hr they will get back to you.
    02-25-12 07:18 AM
    In case you need any app before AppWorld issue is resolved, you could also contact the developer/company.
    Good Luck!
    02-25-12 07:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD