My AppWorld program downloads screen shows a couple of downloads that are hanging and not even starting. It has been like three weeks now and it's still like that. I've had multiple Berries and it happens on all of them. Is there a way to cancel out the download or have it finished? If you guys know a solution, that would be great!
    09-10-09 01:18 PM
    When I delete AppWorld and install it again, the frozen downloads are still there. Any other suggestions?
    09-11-09 12:35 AM
    I had the same problem and couldn't resolve it, so I have deleted App World, and will wait a week or so before trying it again.
    09-11-09 10:15 AM
    Will that help at all?
    09-11-09 12:52 PM
    Had the same issue. Had to wipe my bold and reinstall the os. All is working fine now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 12:54 PM
    I had that happen if I had the app already installed (and not originally retrieved from the App World). To resolve, I uninstalled AppWorld and any app I was trying to download, did a couple of battery pulls, removed any AppWorld directories on the internal memory and/or media card, (another battery pull,) installed AppWorld and went from there. Not sure if it would help in your case or not. I've pretty much done away with AppWorld and try to pick apps that are on Mobihand, as its app is much less problematic for me.
    09-11-09 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD