I don't have access to the internet with my phone (in Afghanistan) and there is a free app that I want to get. But I cannot download it because BBAW only supports OTA from what I see.

Is there anyway I can get the app to my PC so I can use DM to load the thing? I am trying to get the GPS Tools by Tworoads.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    10-19-10 07:34 AM
    Appworld is available on the web. Google the app from a desktop and good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-10 07:44 AM
    Fubaz, thanks. One can load AppsWorld onto their HH but it still requires one to have a wifi connection to use it. I am wondering if AppsWorld as a solution to allow users to download the particular app on to their desktop so one can use DM to load the app. I cannot find anything like that on AppsWorld. Was wondering if it actually existed, or if AppsWorld is strictly an OTA solution. Thanks again.
    10-19-10 09:09 AM
    Fubaz, thanks. One can load AppsWorld onto their HH but it still requires one to have a wifi connection to use it. I am wondering if AppsWorld as a solution to allow users to download the particular app on to their desktop so one can use DM to load the app. I cannot find anything like that on AppsWorld. Was wondering if it actually existed, or if AppsWorld is strictly an OTA solution. Thanks again.
    If you go to the App World website on your PC and then click "Browse apps online" you can search for and download the app. It will ask you to sign in using your Blackberry ID and will prompt you to install App World on your PC if not already installed. I haven't actually tried it this way, but if you then connect your phone, it looks like you can then install the app via the PC.
    10-19-10 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD