can you not install blackberry apps on the 8320? i have the unlimited blackberry plan so is it a phone issue? or am i not doing something right?
    07-28-09 12:05 PM
    make sure the app is for your version of the phone but other than that it should download and install properly
    07-28-09 12:32 PM
    so where do i go then to get the right one for my phone..i am talking about the actual blackberry app program you have to have to install apps to your phone.......or is there no program needed to install the apps?
    07-28-09 12:42 PM
    The BlackBerry App program you're talking about, I think, is just an App that gives you direct access to the App Store from the BlackBerry. It has nothing to do with the ability to install the apps themselves.
    07-28-09 12:59 PM
    ok gotcha...is there a forum on here or a link that has the best free apps by chance?
    07-28-09 01:03 PM
    ..i am talking about the actual blackberry app program you have to have to install apps to your phone ...
    I suspect you are thinking about BlackBerry Destop Manager, it is shipped on a CD with all new BlackBerrys.

The first thing it will do is suggest and upgrade to the latest version, you can download that directly from BlackBerry Support.

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/
    07-28-09 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD