Is there a website that has free apps that I can download from the comp and load through desktop manager?

No data plan..
    09-24-09 08:32 PM
    If you have a data plan you can enter and download from your BB browser in this link..

http://m.crackberry.com/otaapps.html

You can go to blackberry.com and I guess download the app to your PC through there or go to the apps website...
    09-24-09 09:00 PM
    Some apps require a data plan. Not sure which do and which don't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 10:22 PM
    Is there a website that has free apps that I can download from the comp and load through desktop manager?

No data plan..
    If you click on the first 'Sticky' Blackberry OTA Apps....and go through the list...some of those apps offer both .alx/zip apps (that you can download through Desktop Mgr) and OTA apps.

I also have many free apps that I got that way and from searching websites etc...so if you are looking for something in particular check with me....I just might have it and can send you the link in an email.

This is especially good because if you have apps already set up on your BB and you get into a wifi area or have the opportunity to free data then your BB is already set up with the apps and ready to go.
    09-25-09 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD