I tried using the blackberry apps to see what kind of Ebooks they have but everytime that I click on the the Ebooks i get this message: Blackberry App World is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry App World sever. Verify you network connections and try again.
    This has been doing this since I recieved the phone and I've taken it to Alltel and they can'tfigure it out either. Haven't had any other problems with the app world. Does anyone have any solutions for me?
    04-28-11 11:08 AM
    dunno why its saying that but you could just do a search via the desktop then add them to your acct and then d/l from the phone once it updates I guess
    ncolosky likes this.
    04-28-11 12:02 PM
    Its says the same thing for me also. I use an ebook called wattpad. Wattpad is a free ebook. You can do either 1 or 3 things(either one will work). 1. Go to app world, click on search and type it wattpad and download the app. 2. Got to getjar.com and type in wattpad and download it there. 3. Go to wattpad.com click mobile and download it from there.

Good luck

I tried using the blackberry apps to see what kind of Ebooks they have but everytime that I click on the the Ebooks i get this message: Blackberry App World is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry App World sever. Verify you network connections and try again.
    This has been doing this since I recieved the phone and I've taken it to Alltel and they can'tfigure it out either. Haven't had any other problems with the app world. Does anyone have any solutions for me?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-11 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD