I just got my BlackBerry 9700 today(Absolutely love it!). Anyways, I tired to install BlackBerry App World to my phone and when I'm trying to download it, it says my BlackBerry doesn't meet the requirements?! It's the T-Mobile 9700 version with O.S. 5.0? Anyone else having trouble installing App World?
    11-19-09 11:58 PM
    Nevermind I just reregistered my BlackBerry and it works now :]. How can I change my Device Model: 8900(Curve) for my name to 9700?
    11-20-09 12:01 AM
    I seemed to have run into an issue with the 9700 and Blackberry App World too. I installed the app and have used it since tuesday, but now the app is missing. Any ideas?
    11-20-09 03:15 AM
    I seemed to have run into an issue with the 9700 and Blackberry App World too. I installed the app and have used it since tuesday, but now the app is missing. Any ideas?
    I've seen the same thing - I think it disappears when you next reboot the phone.

Has anyone else seen this and come up with a fix?
    11-20-09 05:35 AM
    i can download app worls, but when trying to access it i get an error message!

also..blackberry messenger has dissapeared, i can download it from the RIM site on my phone, and it lists it in the apps list of the devie, but cannot find the messenger icon or access it from anywhere? any suggestions?
    11-20-09 05:51 AM
    with 5.0 i cant never download it or it would download but wouldnt start. i even tried that ota link.
    11-20-09 06:26 AM
    I downloaded it fine last night (1st day w/ the phone)
    Just used the link on the Blackberry Homepage in my bookmarks on my browser.
    Installed it, did a battery pull, opened it up & downloaded some apps . . . no problems at all.
    It hasn't been 24hrs since I received my phone so I can't give any insight to the disappearing app store though . . .
    11-20-09 08:03 AM
    my 9700 says its installed but no icon. plus i live in thailand maybe thats why i cant download it
    11-20-09 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD