Which one do you guys prefer? Any comments and opinions are very welcome.
    10-05-09 04:01 PM
    CrackBerry app store by far. Aside from the sheer selection that CrackBerry's store offers, their paid app pricing starts at $0.99, while app world's starts at $2.99.
    10-05-09 04:04 PM
    I vote for BB App World.
    Automatic update notifications + multiple screenshots + more than 6 Apps per page + better categories = clear winner for me!

I have 95% free apps, so the min price doesn't matter to me. (Didn't know that before last post)

The other annoying thing about CB App Store is that themes are mixed in and don't even have "Theme" in their title.

One failing of App World is the lack of ability to enter a promo code.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 04:20 PM
    Crackberry app store, it too notifies you of updates through email, plus it's got the deal of the day and who doesn't like saving 40% or more on an app?

10-05-09 04:32 PM
    havent tried the crackberry store yet. only downloaded a few things from blackberry app world. still figuring this phone out and all the stuff you can do.
    10-05-09 04:33 PM
    I honestly didn't know the CB App Store notified you.

I still hate the navigation of the CB store, especially from my device.

10-05-09 04:34 PM
    CB app store for the simple fact I don't have to have a pay pal card just to buy a freakin app!!
    10-05-09 04:44 PM
    I have both. I have bought from both and I will tell you that if you want the latest update for an app do not buy from BB app world. For example, BeBuzz, Beweather and quicklaunch are still on older versions and CB app store gives you immediate updates. CB by far is the best. I buy apps to buy apps not for the interface to be pretty.
    10-05-09 04:53 PM
    I'm absolutely sold on the CB App store. I don't even have BB app world on my phone anymore.
    10-05-09 04:55 PM
    they are both good. its nice to have my world, but crackberry seems less into making a profit which is nice
    10-05-09 05:16 PM
    Well I like CrackBerry for the simple fact that you have control of your app downloads. App world won't let me re- download my apps from my old Curve to my Tour.
    And you can easily get help/refund with CB; they even have a phone number, more payment options, more control...
    10-05-09 06:30 PM
    For me, just depends on where I first see the app available. Sometimes I first see apps listed on CB so I head to the CB Store to download. Other times I am browsing BB App World and I see something cool and get it from there. Don't really have a preference, just whatever is most convenient at the time. I just want the app so I dont care where I get it.
    10-05-09 07:03 PM
    I use app world for free apps and the cb app store for paid apps as I usually get coupon codes in e-mails for the cb app store. never got one for app world.
    10-05-09 07:17 PM
    Which one do you guys prefer? Any comments and opinions are very welcome.
    There's a crackberry app store? What's the link to it?
    10-05-09 10:28 PM
    Sigh. Check the navigation on the top of the pages

BlackBerry Apps and BlackBerry Themes- Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store ... link on that page to send to phone
    10-05-09 10:53 PM
    I just noticed that when I have blackberry app world loaded, it really slows down my tour. Once I remove it, my lag goes away.

cb app store or mobihand for me. Pretty much the same thing.
    10-05-09 11:31 PM
    CB App store hands down!

They have sales all the time.. Deal of the day rocks!

I like being able to upgrade all my apps from one source!
    10-06-09 02:45 AM
    Definitely CB app store. Along with what everyone else said, I just like having updates of apps faster.

10-06-09 03:48 AM
    so far blackberry app world is all I know...have not try crackberry app world yet...
    10-06-09 04:10 AM
    I like the CB store, keeps everything in one place. The real deal breaker for app world is Pay Pal. I just don't feel like setting up an account. If they would take a check card and had somthing that CB didn't have I might shop there.

10-06-09 06:34 AM
    If you swap your tour enough time Blackberry makes the choice very easy for you. They lock you out of BB AppWorld. So it looks like I'll be loading CBAppStore today.
    10-06-09 10:29 AM
    CB App Store is the best hands down!!!
    10-06-09 02:59 PM
    Wow I guess I'm really in the minority with my App World vote. Maybe I'll have to give the CB Store more a chance.

By the way, I have a PayPal account but have never used it. It took all of 2 minutes to set up. If you didn't have a credit card, I could see that it would be more difficult.

10-06-09 03:19 PM
    Well I like CrackBerry for the simple fact that you have control of your app downloads. App world won't let me re- download my apps from my old Curve to my Tour.
    And you can easily get help/refund with CB; they even have a phone number, more payment options, more control...
    For your 1st point, this isn't accurate. I did exactly that when switching from my Curve 8330 to my Tour.

I think you just go to My World, press MENU and choose Log In. I believe once you log in to PayPal from App World on your new device it downloads the paid apps to you.
    Did you ever contact their support?

I believe I read somewhere that App World allows 3 such transfers per App per owner.

10-06-09 03:23 PM
    I like both. I use BB App World for free apps and Crackberry Store for the 1 paid app I have plus a few free ones.

10-06-09 03:33 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD