I just updated App World on my Storm. After install the initial load time was very long, I thought my phone locked up but it did eventually launched properly. After install I gained 7.5mb of memory, verified by Meterberry, OPTIONS>MEMORY, and in the App World app itself. It cleaned out my old "Deleted" apps, and I am unable to access my archived apps(this is the only negative I have found). I am very happy overall with this update, seems much quicker. I think some of the issues people are having stems from the long initial load time, and people not letting it do its thing, getting impatient and pulling the battery(just a thought?).
    03-12-10 09:35 PM
    I installed this upgrade when it dropped on the 9th. This morning 9 of my Apps had updates available for them. I wonder if this was a bug fixed with the new release of App World?
    03-16-10 08:11 AM
    i recently downloaded the new update for blackberry app world and everytime i try to run it it freezes and i have to do a battery pull. What can i do to solve this problem? thx
    03-17-10 12:02 AM
    I get the same message. Also an "Unknown Error" message. This is upsetting me because App World is the only place I can get MLB At Bat 2010. I would never use it and delete it if I could just buy that one app!
    I have the same error just with a different app, where you able to find a fix to the "unknown error" error
    04-21-10 09:46 AM
    I started my appworld account with an AOL account, and changed later to gmail. This wasn't related to my paypal account though. In the end I had to log into appworld with my old email address. It pulled up my current paypal info, though, and the purchase went through. I'm not sure if I made myself clear or not. I now have MLB At Bat!
    04-21-10 09:53 AM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD