Seems to be working faster. And Upgrade notifications acutally work now. Besides that no not really.
    09-30-09 10:24 AM
    My App World is now in the wrong currency as well. Anyone find a fix for this yet? Please let me know. Thanx.

Brett
    09-30-09 10:58 AM
    DING*** glad someone know a smart way of doing it.
    Hey I tried that way, but it was listed as 1.1.0.15 last night when I looked.

ANYWAY�
    After a download and reboot (okay twice), it was still listed in my device Applications as .15 despite the download page saying .19 as other posters from yesterday noted.

I'm trying again now�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 11:36 AM
    My App World is now in the wrong currency as well. Anyone find a fix for this yet? Please let me know. Thanx.

Brett
    buy something, or at least start to. once you log into paypal, it will change the currency. then just cancel the purchase
    09-30-09 11:43 AM
    buy something, or at least start to. once you log into paypal, it will change the currency. then just cancel the purchase
    This does not fix the problem; at least not for me. To add some detail to my previous posts, I was notified of and performed the upgrade entirely via App World.

UPDATE: Backing out of a purchase after logging in to PayPal did not work for me, but I went ahead and made a complete purchase that I wanted to make anyway. I then pulled battery and currency is now USD. Odd... I had this issue a few months back with an update to App World and was able to fix it just by logging in to PayPal via App World, I was even notified that the currency was being switched. Not this time around...
    Last edited by mas0n; 09-30-09 at 11:59 AM.
    09-30-09 11:50 AM
    That fixed it. Thank you for your help and prompt reply.
    09-30-09 11:51 AM
    I loaded mine, but as it was 'starting download' hit the back button on accident. Now it just continues to sit at 'starting download' when I look in the "my world" folder.

I deleted the app world, did a reboot, reloaded, and I still have .15 listed with the same message in the 'my world' folder.

If I start appworld, I see the .19 available, but there is no option to upgrade/download any more.

I am stuck in a place I don't know how to get out of....any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    09-30-09 12:00 PM
    Has anyone else on TELUS successfully downloaded 1.1.0.19? After Download you have double-check in your device Applications list to see it says .19 and not .15 still?

If so, were you notified of update? From where did you download?

09-30-09 12:29 PM
    Has anyone else on TELUS successfully downloaded 1.1.0.19? After Download you have double-check in your device Applications list to see it says .19 and not .15 still?

If so, were you notified of update? From where did you download?

I'm on TELUS, an 8330 running 5.0.0.230, and I can't seem to connect to the App World servers.

If I go to download App World, first I'm served .15. Doesn't work. I then found .17 OTA through Google. Didn't work. I then tried to download it from RIM again, and this time it claimed it was .19, but then turned out to be .15. Still can't open App World. :/

09-30-09 01:14 PM
    I was able to update from .15 to .19 with no issues. What changed between version? I really did not notice much difference.
    09-30-09 01:53 PM
    I am on 8900 running 4.6 have app world version .15 hit download .19 and it said do you want to replace .15 i said yes rebooted and still showing .15
    09-30-09 02:04 PM
    Reboot your device. It should work.
    09-30-09 03:06 PM
    What about those who do not have paypal, any other way to change currency?
    09-30-09 04:08 PM
    I have .230 and appworld .19 won't let me even open the paid apps list. Says it isn't available for my location. I'm in Canada. I logged in to paypal as well. Ideas? Can anyone post a link to the prevous version? That might be my only solution.
    I have done many full resets.
    Dennis

10-02-09 09:09 AM
    I have .230 and appworld .19 won't let me even open the paid apps list. Says it isn't available for my location. I'm in Canada. I logged in to paypal as well. Ideas? Can anyone post a link to the prevous version? That might be my only solution.
    I have done many full resets.
    Dennis

Any help at all from anyone?

Dennis

10-03-09 10:02 AM
    I am having problems logging into AppWorld on my 8320, after making sure my PayPal credentials are correct. I cannot see any of my previously paid apps, and I get a message saying i cannot log in at this time, to try later. I uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, same story. Any help?

It does seem to work faster though...
    10-03-09 11:05 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD