Anyone else get the BlackBerry App World update? I had version 1.1.0.15 and today I noticed a weird notification icon. So I checked my messages inbox and there was a message from BlackBerry App World stating there was an update! So I clicked on the message and it took me to BB App World to install version 1.1.0.19! I haven't had much time to notice any difference and I've checked the forums and blogs to see if there was any information about it but there's nothing recent ithat I noticed. Also, it wasn't long ago that I got my new Curve 8900 and downloaded BB App World so I assumed I'd had the latest version... Anyway, just curious if anyone else got the update message...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 09:56 AM
    I just downloaded it. i also got 4 other updates from apps. Downloading and installing them all now. will post back in a few.

- App World
    - MyFanTeamPro
    - Pandora
    - Flashlight
    09-30-09 10:00 AM
    Loaded up the new App World. Works great with OS 5.0.0.238. Seems to be much faster than before. I could be just imagining things though
    09-30-09 10:11 AM
    I did a little more browsing of the forums and realized that there was a thread statred about the BB App World Update to 1.1.0.19 yesterday in 3rd Party App's section. I apologize if I started this thread in the wrong place! Was just a little excited about the update!! Also, TallyHo, you said you got an update to Pandora? What's the updated version? Because I have Pandora but haven't yet got any notifications for an update...

09-30-09 11:04 AM
    says 1.1.1.....even though I thought I had that already. Weird.
    09-30-09 12:15 PM
    Mine doesn't show an update although I have the same version the OP had. Weird.

10-01-09 09:19 AM
    I had same notification on my Sprint BB 8330 yesterday and from what I have read in various posts and blogs it seems to be just a update to fix a few little bugs in the app but haven't seen anything "official". Had a few updates on my apps as well. I will mention it is the first time I have received a direct notification that updates were available. Wondering if it was first time for everyone or something that just hadn't happened to me yet? Nick - Portland, Oregon
    10-01-09 03:51 PM
    Yeah, I got the update notification, downloaded it, but it shows all prices in EURO.
    10-01-09 04:03 PM
    had to go into app world to get it. now all my prices are euro too. ughhhh

10-01-09 09:56 PM
    I have downloaded App World update .19 tonight from my Storm and from the online site and all the prices are in Euros.

How do I get back to dollars?
    10-01-09 10:15 PM
    I also have the Euro problem now. I did try to uninstall it and reinstall it from the website version per the advice of another post, but it is still in Euros...

I assume there is still no working solution?

I'm pleased I'm not the only one! I was worried I was being expelled from my native USA
    10-02-09 02:43 PM
    I think you need to start a purchase then cancel it to get it back to USD.
    10-04-09 11:50 AM
    whats the main difference?
    10-04-09 10:02 PM
    The version of pandora I jst updated is 1.1.2.......but my app world seems to keep gettin hung up when I download a new app....they are all "ready to install" I click on them and nothing happens

11-07-09 10:02 AM
    do a battery pull FTW
    11-07-09 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD