I have BB Torch running on OS 6.0.0.723 and update BB App World to 3.1.4.25.
    But after I open App World and update Blackberry IDafter and finished, it requested restart, then after restart the App World stuck on Background application and I can not open it.
    I have to delete first, and install it again, and then it repeats.
    So I can not use BB App World.
    Is there anyone face same problem and can help me find solution for this matter?
    07-23-12 09:29 PM
    I have the same problem, though I am on ATT. I have app wolrld 3.1.2.32, this had been going on with me for a month or so.
    07-26-12 10:27 AM
    After the restart, have you tried doing a battery pull to see if it will take care of the problem?
    07-26-12 01:26 PM
    I tried the battery pull, and the cold-reset with no luck. I went to Options: apps and deleted app world, after that reset App world was gone from the background. I have reloaded it from the desktop manager, but didi not have a chance top re-run it yet. It is not in the background any more, so perhaps I will let sleeping dog lie, and just not use app world.
    07-26-12 02:14 PM
    My version of AppWorld is 3.1.4.25. You can go to Cell Phones, Smartphones & Mobile Phones from BlackBerry.com on your computer and then click on apps and find the section that lets you send AppWorld to your phone via email. Maybe this will work for you instead of trying to download it direct on to your phone.
    07-26-12 02:43 PM
    I had the same problem. So i deleted this version and reinstalled the old version. You can download it from here...
    http://santo.asia/repository/bb-file...6/AppWorld.jad
    07-27-12 06:32 AM
    I reinstalled the new app wolrd, it was fine (was not constantly running in background) until I upgraded to new version, then BAM, always running in background, and can not start up. So I am not realy convinced I need App world.
    07-28-12 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD