So after numerous issues with the Storm and being registered with my Paypal account on App World, I now have a perfectly good Tour that I am looking to attach to my App World account. As the subject says, it is not allowing me to do so. I contacted customer support who sent me to a Blackberry Owner Lounge Forum regarding the problem. The thread link they sent gave the friendly advise of contacting Blackberry Appworld Customer Service bringing me full circle.

I replied to the message, and the email address cannot be replied to. After doing numerous searches through the Blackberry site, Google, and here....I am coming up empty. The Blackberry site has no support numbers, and I am becoming increasingly frustrated particularly after spending a good $50 on applications that I can not get access to through the App World application.

Can anybody please help me????
    08-26-09 02:36 PM
    I don't think anyone here CAN help you. You need to get in touch with App world support and refuse to let them pass the buck. I get particularly irritated with companies that take your money and let the CS go down the drain. Mind you, I'm pretty feisty, and people don't like me to get angry so I'm particularly good at getting my way

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 02:45 PM
    Just wanted to post an update, I had to input my OLD PIN # in the support section to get it to send my message of the problem. They finally got back to me today and told me they reset the amount of PIN Devices to 0 for my account.
    08-28-09 11:24 AM
    Good to hear.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 11:32 AM
    I had to go thru this when I got my Tour about a month ago. It took them 2 weeks to get back to me. Now that I have a replacement Tour, guess what, same error message again. It has been 3 days and I have yet to hear from them.
    08-28-09 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD