I found that App World had an update yesterday and I downloaded it to the phone. After installation and a restart, I can not access App World. Whenever I click on the icon the phone freezes. The only thing that helps is a battery pull. Has anyone else had this problem?
    08-11-09 10:11 PM
    Try this: go to Radio options. Turn off connections, then turn them back on.

That worked for me. Good luck!

Sue
    08-12-09 09:05 AM
    I also upgraded App World yesterday night. I have what appears to be an App World icon in the top row to the left of the time on my home screen with the number 2 in front of it. I think I figured out that this is referring to applications that were downloaded from BB App World that have new updates available. The number was originally at 4 and I found 2 of the apps that had updates but I scrolled the rest of my My World list and there are no other apps that have an update available even when actually viewing the details of each application.
    08-12-09 09:30 AM
    I also upgraded App World yesterday night. I have what appears to be an App World icon in the top row to the left of the time on my home screen with the number 2 in front of it. I think I figured out that this is referring to applications that were downloaded from BB App World that have new updates available. The number was originally at 4 and I found 2 of the apps that had updates but I scrolled the rest of my My World list and there are no other apps that have an update available even when actually viewing the details of each application.
    Well in case anyone else was wondering.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/wh...et-rid-291796/
    08-12-09 10:35 AM
    Where do I find this Radio option bc mine is stuck too?
    08-12-09 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD