Hi guys. Sorry if this has been addressed--I didn't see it in the forums.

There seem to be three problems.

1. Sometimes "My World" doesn't show the apps that I have downloaded and installed (though they are still functional on my device). I logged in, no difference. I don't really care, just wondering if it happens to anyone else.

2. I tried to download the 1.9.4 update to crunchSMS and the thing is in a perpetual state of "installing." I finally gave up and was able to download it OTA from their website. The app world version is still "installing" though.

3. I just purchased a ten-dollar app (WikiMobile) and it says "Ready To Install" but it is not doing anything. I have clicked on "install" three times. It would really be a drag to have wasted ten bucks.

Help... thanks in advance.
    KC
    02-09-10 11:01 PM
    i get your frustration. I'm waiting on an answer for this too... Gosh I HATE learning new phone systems!!! (came from Palm Pre) anyone anyone?? I was gonna try downloading the CrunchSMS too... but I can't even find the stupid application icon for the APP world or whatever it's called
    02-10-10 01:46 PM
    I also feel your frustration. BB App World is definitely causing some issues for my phone. It'll say upgrades available for some apps and when I go to install, the my apps will already be up to date. In "My World" there a few apps that say "ready to install," but have already been installed and are working properly on my phone. It's very weird...
    02-10-10 02:47 PM
    i get your frustration. I'm waiting on an answer for this too... Gosh I HATE learning new phone systems!!! (came from Palm Pre) anyone anyone?? I was gonna try downloading the CrunchSMS too... but I can't even find the stupid application icon for the APP world or whatever it's called
    As for finding the App World icon, is it in the downloads folder? If it's not there you should go to the blackberry website to download it OTA.
    02-10-10 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD