Is there some way to check manually for newer vesions with the app world?any other ideas

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 09:09 AM
    Is there some way to check manually for newer vesions with the app world?any other ideas

Do you have the latest version? There have been one or two updates in recent weeks.

I've found its behavior inconsistent and a bit poorly thought out. For example, it notified me about an available update to Weatherbug Elite, but when I went to download the update, it replied that the update was unavailable for download from App World. I eventually figured out that I had to LOG ON to my App World e-commerce account before it worked properly and actually downloaded the update for me. You might want to try that.

Also -- you can try going to "my world" and actually open each of the entries for your apps -- that should force it to compare your installed version to the one it has available for download. A bit tedious, but it should resolve any lingering questions about updates.
    11-05-09 09:33 AM
    I have the latest app world so that's bony the issue and not only didn't going into wy world help it even downgraded one app.

11-05-09 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD