hi guys,

i'm a newbie here and really needs your help. I updated my app world yesterday and once the phone completed reboot, the icon was gone. But when I go to options>advance > applications, i could still see it.

I tried wiping the phone already. Nothing happend. I deleted the app world and there was the icon in the menu. When I clicked it, it had to download the installer again. So I installed and when everything was completely installed, poof, the icon is gone again.. weird! Need some advice on what I could do. Thanks.
    05-18-11 07:38 AM
    Is it hidden?

From the applications page(where all the icons are) click the menu key and click show all. see if it is there.
    05-18-11 07:52 AM
    Hi, I have the same problem as above, I have tried wiping my phone, the network has resent service books to my device but still nothing, I tried to manually install the facebook application via the desktop software and it won't show either? I was advised to roll back the OS but I don't get the "previous" option when I click update on my desktop manager.
    When I try to log in through the email setup menu to resend servicee books it keeps giving me an invalid username/password message but when I use the same log in details on the blackberry app world website from my computer it works?
    Very confused here and a newbie Blackberry user, please help!
    05-19-11 04:58 AM
    I, too, am suddenly missing the Apps World icon. I have been looking for it everywhere - hidden or not - to no avail, and have pulled the battery. Phone is performing admirably, though, despite this problem. Any suggestions?
    05-26-11 02:57 PM
    This worked for me:

Deleted no-icon version
    Downloaded new version via BlackBerry's website

Worked quite nicely

05-26-11 03:01 PM
    I too had this prob. Just redwnld and now I got it back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-11 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD