Ok it's 10:05 PM EST, and the site said exciting announcement at 10pm.

Where is my exciting announcement?

BlackBerry App World
    03-04-09 09:06 PM
    Yay it is here!!! Although... not that exciting really...
    03-04-09 09:09 PM
    paypal account is required? eh...they should integrate more payment options, but I'm sure they will since this is preliminary. well whoop de do!
    03-04-09 09:17 PM
    Yeah paypal not a problem with a lot of people because they have it for ebay. But I agree they need more options.
    03-04-09 09:27 PM
    how to get upgrade on a mac?
    03-04-09 09:29 PM
    I would guess down the road they will open up more options. I doubt they will leave it to paypal only. But i think paypal is a great thing because you can pay using your bank account rather than purchasing with a credit card. I cant wait to see what they will have to offer at launch, def excited though!!
    03-04-09 09:32 PM
    My question is... how does blackberry app zone differ from CB app store, blackberrycool store and so on, and EVEN the blackberry software section that bb already has?????? Why such hoopla?
    03-04-09 09:41 PM
    My question is... how does blackberry app zone differ from CB app store, blackberrycool store and so on, and EVEN the blackberry software section that bb already has?????? Why such hoopla?
    that's what I'm wondering, unless they'll be releasing exclusive BB apps that completely own the others, I don't think they'll have a chance...

it would be nice if they would have the bill-to-phone option like bplay has.
    03-05-09 01:50 AM
    When is the app store going to open?
    And how many apps / games will they start with?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 04:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD