Has this happened to anybody? My App world app keeps uninstalling for some reason. Yesterday I had to install it 3 times. I think it happened after doing a quickpull. Very strange. Then a few times I couldn't find it after installing it. Not on the screen, not in downloads, but when I looked in applications it was there. Something funny going on. Any suggestions?
    11-13-09 06:16 AM
    Happened with my old storm2... So far this one has not done it. I'm thinking it is App world itself and having nothing to do with any other apps or devices. Lately, app world has been having issues where people can not even open the app. There may be a software issue with the S2 and app world however...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 06:34 AM
    Maybe the icon was hidden? You can "show all" through bb manu.

As for the bb app world, everytime when I tried to remove some archived programs that I downloaded from bb app world, it removed bb app world instead...weird
    11-13-09 09:04 AM
    Well its on the phone now. We will see how long it stays there.
    11-13-09 09:30 AM
    My Apps World kept mysteriously disappearing for the first couple of days but it has now remained for most of the past week.
    11-13-09 09:32 AM
    My Apps World kept mysteriously disappearing for the first couple of days but it has now remained for most of the past week.

I was thinking the same thing. Mines was also disappearing shortly after I installed it. But it has remained installed for a few days so I'll see how long that lasts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD