I use a torch but suddenly I noticed my Bb app world has gone off the phone. Any advise on why and what to do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-11 07:12 AM
    reinstall it ? or look for it in a folder?
    BlackBerry - Download BlackBerry App World
    07-29-11 07:29 AM
    If you just updated it to the new version and haven't restarted, it will not be there. Restart.

If you didn't do an update, I would restart anyways.

07-29-11 07:52 AM
    You probably hid it by accident. Press the menu button, then touch show all. and look for it again, search it.
    07-29-11 10:13 AM
    I've tried the show all but yet nothing, thanks psycorps ill go through your link.

07-30-11 09:11 AM
    I'm having the same problem, except mine won't show app world and won't connect to a network. Does anyone know what's up with that?
    05-06-12 08:35 PM
    This is really buggin me !!!
    I have lost bb app world and i can only see it in Device--->Application Management-----> And its there....
    But i then tryed deleting it then restart and then get bb app world all over again... still the same thing.
    I have tryed the show all trick but that dose not work! and i have also got everything up to date!
    Can someone please help me get it back !!! ASAP !!!
    12-01-12 05:23 PM
    Try this...
    Download an older version of AppWorld from any other source other than BlackBerry App World
    You can re-install a most likely older version from your original OS via DTM or from somewhere like RROYY - APPLICATION ARCHIVE
    Then go to BlackBerry App World and redownload the current up to date version again.
    A lot of times the modules needed to display the icon get wonky and need to be "replaced" by an older working version.

Hope this helps.
    12-01-12 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD