Hi guys

Just brought a new blackberry bold and its an amazing phone, i tried to download app world straight away but it says it doesn't meet system requirments, decided to upgrade my bold to V4.6.0.266 but still wont let me install this program.

any ideas??

justin
    05-17-09 03:39 PM
    Maybe u need to free up some memory? Delete some uneeded apps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 03:00 AM
    Do a battery pull and try this .. Not sure whether it will work for you .. Got it from another thread.

Menu - Options - Advanced Options - Host Routing Table - Highlight one entry and click "Save" from the menu.

See whether it works ... Welcome to CB
    05-18-09 03:05 AM
    05-18-09 03:06 AM
    Hi guys

Just brought a new blackberry bold and its an amazing phone, i tried to download app world straight away but it says it doesn't meet system requirments, decided to upgrade my bold to V4.6.0.266 but still wont let me install this program.

any ideas??

justin
    Do you have a BIS plan? Thats what it told me when I first got my bold and didnt have a BIS plan.
    05-18-09 12:35 PM
    you need a data plan and to be in the USA, Canada or the UK
    05-18-09 12:38 PM
    you need a data plan and to be in the USA, Canada or the UK
    I don't know if they lauched it for the rest of the world, But right now it's fully functional from my 8900 in Dominican Republic. And my friends can download apps from appworld now too.

I tried several times before with no luck, because my blackberry is from a local carrier and the downloads were blocked.
    05-21-09 08:23 AM
    I come from Australia and have a BIS and I can get stuff from it. It took a lot of searching but in the end I was able to get it....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD