Ever since I downloaded 2.0 for BB App world, I have to login and then It ask me if I want to import my prvioius purchases.( this is where it bugs up) If I say yes I have to login to my paypal account but It says it has trouble communicating with the app world server. If I say no to importing previous purchases It just sits there doing nothing. This is frustrating cause I cant download any apps!!! anyone have a remedy?
    08-25-10 08:04 AM
    i can't DL anything either...

I can't even login.. I verified my info from the email... and when I click login...
    i just get a pop up that says "authenticating" and it never does anything after that... the only way i can get back to to main appworld screen is to do a BattPull....

I'm at a loss here
    08-25-10 08:00 PM
    @indie_b

im in the same boat and im gettin freakin fakin upset, I cant seem to find any solution.

Anyone anyone ??? I can't get past the login screen
    09-07-10 08:28 PM
    First reinstall then except conditions then you have to have a paypal account.
    09-19-10 06:08 PM
    hey Bill I have done all of that and even logged in on the cpu too. Still doesnt solve my problem!! so so dissapointed by the time sprint fixes the update to 5.0 something else goes kaput!! great!
    09-20-10 01:26 PM
    Similar problem here. I log in and it asks me to accept the terms. Then it gives a white screen asking me if I want to change my password or security question and whether I want promo emails. There is no option to go any further. Cannot buy apps. Cannot view My World. Support is non-existant.
    09-21-10 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD